SLG is looking for corporate lawyers with the skill and talent to be future leaders at our firm in our Tel Aviv, Israel office.
Candidates must embrace creativity, innovation, and a business approach to client representation.
SLG represents leading global clients in software, technology, telecom, and cyber security; music and media; diamonds and jewelry; apparel; cosmetics; restaurants, wine and beer. The ideal candidate will have experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial and corporate agreements and legal documents in English.
The firm’s clients range from early stage startups to mature industry players based in Israel, the U.S., and Europe.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Drafting client advice memoranda and correspondence
- Providing oral and written legal advice to clients
- Client development and marketing efforts
- Providing rapid responses to client requests
Key Criteria for Consideration
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to client situations
- Demonstrated business savvy approach to representing clients
- Client relations skills
- Management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound, practical business judgement while working autonomously; strong initiative and motivation
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client and firm matters
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Law degree and admission to bar
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant legal experience
- Native English language skills