SLG has vast experience in representing clients on a wide variety of business deals, from venture capital and private equity deals, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other business combinations. SLG is proficient in conducting complex, cross-border due diligence, as well as the issuance of legal opinions as requested based upon such diligence.
SLG is committed to the success and prosperity of its clients. To assist its clients to achieve their business goals, SLG’s team of attorneys is dedicated to providing the most practical and appropriate advice in light of the clients’ strategic objectives.
SLG deal experience also includes handling a broad range of U.S. commercial real estate transactions, including commercial leases for retail, office, restaurant, and industrial spaces, and the emerging co-working space market.
SLG deal experience includes:
- Business Organization and Formation
- Operating Agreements
- Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Joint Venture and Strategic Partnership Agreements
- Term Sheets, Memoranda of Understanding, and Letters of Intent
- Corporate Reorganization and Restructuring
- Shareholder Agreements
- Founder Agreements
- Private Debt and Equity Offerings
- Pledge Agreements
- Corporate Compliance Policies
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- M & A and Joint Ventures
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Leasing, and Assignments
- Debt and Equity
- IP Sales and Acquisitions
- Investment Banking/Broker Agreements