SLG’s attorneys have engaged in the zealous representation of the firm’s clients in federal and state litigation, arbitration, and mediation for over twenty-five years. From cease and desist letters, to temporary restraining orders, injunctions, all forms of motion practice, to jury and non-jury trials, and appeals, SLG has the experience to aggressively pursue those who cause damage to its clients and to vigorously defend its clients against a multitude of legal claims.
SLG has leveraged its deep understanding of intellectual property and technology issues to stand up to large corporate infringers on behalf of its clients, as well as fiercely defending its clients against meritless infringement actions commenced by unscrupulous actors looking for an easy payday.
At SLG, the attorneys draw upon their extensive experience, trusted insight, and judgment to devise unique strategies that align with the clients’ specific business objectives. When it comes to litigation and dispute resolution, SLG attorneys know how to employ the most appropriate strategies and tools for each stage of the process and each unique situation.
SLG's dispute resolution and litigation attorneys advise on complex, high-value and sensitive multi-jurisdictional disputes. SLG’s subject matter experience in litigation, arbitration, and mediation is broad and includes proficiency in the following varieties of litigation claims and actions:
- Breach of Contract and Unfair Competition
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Breach of Promissory Notes and Personal Guaranties
- Sales Rep; Broker; and Employee Commission Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and Design Patent Infringement Litigation
- Software and Website Domain Litigation
- Trade Secrets Misappropriation
- Employment Litigation
- Business Partner Disputes (a/k/a Corporate Divorces)
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Franchise and Restaurant Litigation
- Music, Photograph, and Social Media Litigation
- Diamond and Jewelry Disputes
- Defense of Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) Claims
- Defense of Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Claims
- Investment Banking Agreement Disputes and Litigation