SLG is intrigued by the dynamic business relations between venture capital firms and early-stage companies. Our extensive experience on both sides of these transactions enables us to provide professional advice and counseling on the full breadth of matters in this exciting area. SLG has a robust practice engaging with investors and start-ups based in New York, Israel, Amsterdam, and Germany.
SLG attorneys have a wealth of experience representing investors and startup companies in early-stage financing activities. SLG takes pride in its ability to streamline financing transactions to get to closing. SLG has developed a solid approach to closing investment transactions for investors and portfolio companies, whether through convertible note offerings, SAFE’s, or common or preferred equity financing transactions.
The firm is also actively involved in supporting the startup ecosystem through investing time in mentorships in various accelerators in Israel, Berlin, and Amsterdam to provide valuable advice to startups, in the form of educational lectures, workshops, and one-on-one counseling.
Our extensive experience on both sides of these transactions enables us to provide professional advice and counseling on the full breadth of matters in this exciting area, including:
- Term Sheets, Memoranda of Understanding, and Letters of Intent
- Preferred and Common Share Purchase Agreements
- Convertible Promissory Note Financings
- SAFE Agreements
- Investor Rights Agreements
- Management Rights Agreements
- Voting Agreements
- Right of First Refusal and Co-Sale Agreements
- Founders Agreements
- Employee Stock Option Plans and Related Agreements
- Invention Assignment Agreements
- Amended and Restated Certificates of Incorporation
- Amended and Restated LLC Operating Agreements
- Joint Ventures and Cooperation Agreements
- Technology Licensing Agreements